We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Skip the bottled ranch; make this dressing all winter long to add a tangy kick to salads and crudités.
- 1 cup low-fat (2%) yogurt
- 6 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) finely grated garlic
Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk in chives and 1/2 tsp. garlic. Season to taste with salt and more garlic, if desired.