We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 pounds English hothouse cucumbers, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 large fennel bulb, fronds separated, bulb cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 pears, peeled, quartered, cored, cut into ½-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place cucumbers in a large resealable plastic bag. Place fennel fronds in another resealable plastic bag. Place fennel bulb in a large bowl of water and top with lemon juice; cover. Chill cucumber, fennel, and fronds overnight.
Combine cucumber, fennel bulb, pears, and ½ cup pomegranate seeds in a large bowl. Add Granny Smith Apple Cider Vinaigrette; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with reserved fronds and remaining ¼ cup pomegranate seeds.