We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling or baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 large skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 16-ounce jar Napa cabbage kimchi, drained, 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 cups trimmed bitter greens (such as mustard, mizuna, or arugula)
Preheat oven to 450°. Toss potatoes and 1 tablespoon oil on a large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, until browned in spots, 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, rub chicken with garlic and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken skin side down until golden brown and crisp, 8-10 minutes.
Arrange chicken skin side up on baking sheet among potatoes. Roast until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes longer.
Using a large spoon, lightly smash potatoes. Scatter kimchi over; roast until kimchi is warm, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk reserved kimchi liquid, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons oil in a small bowl.
Scatter greens over, drizzle with half of dressing, and toss gently. Divide among plates and drizzle with remaining dressing.